Matt Walker is a professional wedding photographer based in Edmonton, Alberta. Starting his career shooting surfing and lifestyle photography in locations like Bali, Australia and Thailand. He decided to move half way across the world from the UK to Edmonton to be with his significant other, Janelle. Having emigrated to Canada, Matt began shooting weddings in Edmonton, across wider Canada and internationally.
A few of Matt's friends he met through his travels started to get married, but they didn't want a traditional wedding photographer. They just wanted someone to capture those special fleeting moments, those candid moments, the moments that most people don't see.
Facts about Matt:
- Over 90% of my weddings are completely candid.
- I focus on the small things, allowing me to capture each and every emotion, unobtrusively.
- Lived in Bali for 12 months, photographing surfing and commercial photography.
- Has a strange obsession with English roast dinners
- Has photographed professionally on 5 different continents in the past 5 years.
- Can plan a wedding in Bali from start to finish
- Has a number of different options for wedding photography packages in Edmonton & Wedding photography packages start from under $2000!
-Proud operator of Matt Walker Wedding Photography